VESI Safety Framework
This module provides the learner with the knowledge to understand the purpose and intention of the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Act and associated legislations and regulations.
This module can be used for both refresher training and initial training.
All VESI personnel who are required to work on or near the electricity network assets.
Summary of Content
- OH&S Act
- General duty of care
- Legislations and Regulations update
- Risk Assessment process
- Prevention of Falls Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Electrical Safety Act (Section 43/41)
- Rights and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Australian Standards update
- Incident reporting
- Asbestos Management
- Initial – 4 hours
- Refresher – 2 hours
- Frequency – 3 yearly
- Maximum 8 participants
Upon successful completion of an initial course participants will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Completion.
Want to know more?
For further information about this course please refer to our contact details on this page.